1. This is an exchange: in order to receive a gift, you must submit one.
2. All works produced must feature Smallville characters. Crossovers will not be allowed this time.
3. Gifts can that be requested/created include fanfiction, fanmixes and fanart. Fanart includes both ‘tradition’ art, such as manips, banners/headers, original artwork, wallpapers, and icons, as well as fanvids.
4. Fics must be a minimum of 1500 words in length and must be beta-read prior to submission. If you are making icons, you must make a minimum of ten, unless combining it with other fanworks. Fanmixes must contain at least 10 songs, each with 3+ lines of lyrics per song, and have upload links (no Youtube), along with a front and back cover. Fanvids must be at least 2 minutes long. All works produced must reflect a comparable degree of time and effort on the part of the creator.
5. All pairings, with the exception of RPF/RPS, can be requested. Gen/friendships are welcome as well. There are no limits on ratings, kinks, and/or genres. However, please warn appropriately.
6. No character/ship bashing. Don’t request it; don’t write it. This is not the place.
7. Please refrain from complaining about your assignment and definitely do not insult the requestor. If you have any issues with the assignment you received, contact a mod and we will do our best to help.
8. The drop-out deadline is December 1st, so that there will be enough time to find a replacement. Make sure you do contact a mod to let us know you will be dropping out.
9. Do not post your fanworks anywhere until posting opens. Information on how/when/where to post will be given once sign-ups close and assignments go out.
October 15: sign-ups open
November 1: sign-ups close
November 5: assignments sent out
December 5: posting begins!
Questions, comments, suggestions? Feel free to leave them in this post!